SAVE THE DATE! Connect Sports 2020 Will Take Place in New Orleans on Aug. 17-19.
Information for Suppliers
- Face–to-face meetings with qualified planners
- Only planners who can book business qualify
- 1:1 planner-to-supplier ratio
- Full contact information for all meeting planners
- Training with industry experts
- Numerous networking opportunities to do business
- ROI that is evident before you leave the conference
FREQUENTLY ASKED SUPPLIER QUESTIONS
What is a reverse tradeshow?
Our innovative Marketplace system matches planners and suppliers for individual appointments based on their requests, as well as additional factors. Planners sit at designated tables and suppliers have 1-2 minutes to travel between appointments. A chime signifies the beginning and end of each appointment.
How does the appointment process work?
Planners and suppliers will receive an email stating that the appointment request process is open. Mutual requests get priority, then planner requests are granted, followed by supplier requests. It is not a first-come, first-served process. As long as you complete your requests by the designated end date, your appointment selections will be granted the appropriate priority.
- Connect will provide you with a custom link, ID and password.
- You can review your profile and contact us if you would like to make changes.
- Click on the “Browse Directory” to see who is attending and use the sorting options to narrow down the list.
- Click on “Make Appointment Request” to select destinations you are interested in meeting for your one-on-one appointments.
A few helpful hints: First, review whom you’d like to meet. When requesting appointments, you can arrange them in order of preferences using a tab on the right. If someone has requested you and you’re interested in meeting with them, request them back to increase the likelihood of receiving that appointment on your schedule. The Connect portal can be used with Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome browsers. Both are available to download for free. If you are still having difficulty processing your appointment requests after downloading Firefox or Chrome, contact us.
When does the appointment portal open?
The appointment request process will begin approximately 4 weeks prior to the event date. You will be notified via the email used during registration when the portal is open.
How much is registration?
Registration starts at $4,450. Additional attendee registration is $2,000. Talk to your regional sales rep for more information.
How do I book my hotel room?
The Hyatt Regency Louisville is the official sports hotel for the 2019 Connect Sports Marketplace. The Supplier block at this hotel is currently sold out.
Click here if you are interested in joining the waiting list.
NOTE: Joining the waiting list does not guarantee accommodations. In addition to joining the waiting list, please book a reservation at one of the overflow hotels to ensure housing in the event that a room at the Hyatt does not become available.
Click here to book a room at one of our overflow hotels, all of which are within a five minute walk of Kentucky International Convention Center and the Hyatt.
Suppliers who book rooms outside the event block or one of the designated overflow hotels incur a $350 non-host hotel fee.
Connect is Proud to Support
Text 646-846-0331 to Pledge
Thanks to our 2019 Sponsors